Sunday 7 May 2017

Welcome to my first blog post!



Hi, my name is Liam Heeley, i am 16 years old and live in the UK!

I currently run an Instagram account which is where i post outfit and lifestyle shots daily! 

Why have i decided to start a blog?

I have decided to create an online blog because i feel like Instagram limits me to what i can say about 

an outfit, the captions simply doesn't let me share my thoughts behind the outfits!


Several well known bloggers also influenced me to start up my own blog, the main blogger who persuaded me to start was Joel Mcloughlin, some of you guys may know him as Gallucks. Joel is a massive inspiration as he has been grinding for years and he still is now! He uses serval different platforms, Instagram, Youtube and Wordpress to expand his career in blogging. 




 I started Instagram on the 24th November 2016 and i haven't looked back since! Ill be honest, before i started my first year of college, i had absolutely no interest in fashion, but during my time at college i met new people, which meant that i caught onto their fashion knowledge and began to ask questions! 

If you are interested who got me started in the Instagram community i will leave their links below:
Thanks for reading my first blog post! Be sure to keep checking back for my next post!
-Liam Heeley








SHARE:

1 comment

  1. very interesting, nice .............
    this really helped me ......... good luck ......
    if interested please visit my website ........... please .........
    here is my website website ......

    Mengobati Penyakit Sipilis
    Mengobati Gatal Di Selangkangan
    Mengobati Kanker Tanpa Operasi
    Mengobati Diabetes Melitus
    Mengobati Penyakit Sipilis
    Mengobati Sipilis Herbal

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig