Tuesday 9 May 2017

The Balenciaga Speed Trainer


Hey, welcome to my new blog post about the Balenciaga Speed Trainer!

I would have never have thought i would go for a shoe with this type of silhouette, it just wasn't my thing in the past. The main blogger i took inspiration off for this shoe was Joel Mcloughlin. Ever since he began to post outfits whilst wearing the Speed Trainer, they began to grow on me and this is the reason i decided to purchase a pair from Flannels.

I have not looked back at my purchase one bit since the day i ordered them!


The shoe brings comfort and luxury together, unlike many other high end sneakers. The knit sock brings a minimal feeling to the shoe whilst contrasting with the shock absorbent memory sole.

If you guys want to purchase or have a closer look at the shoe, here is the link:
https://tinyurl.com/masgk5q


COMBINATIONS

Joggers, jeans, shorts?
Which one would you choose?

Hat - Beechfield - Click here
Sweatshirt - Yeezy Season 4 - Click here
Jeans - MNML LA - Click here
Shoes - Balenciaga - Click here

My personal preference would be a pair of MNML LA denim, depending on the colour way of the shoe. As you can see from the image above, i have worn the M1 black denim with the black and white colour way of the Speed Trainer. I decided to pair the Yeezy Season 4 Calabasas Black Sweatshirt with this outfit as the colour way matches that of the sneakers.

Instagram - @lixmheeley


Let me know what you think of this post!
-Liam


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig