Sunday 21 May 2017

Off White Industrial Belt Review

MNML hoodie - Click here
MNML denim - Click here
Off White Industrial Belt - Click here
Enter 'LIAM10' at checkout at https://mnml.la for discount!
The Off White Industrial Belt is possibly one of my favourite pick ups due to the way it adds a simple, but effective touch to any outfit! The belt works best with distressed denim in my opinion because it gives a very beat look to the bottom half of the outfit.

Let me know what your opinion is on the belt in the comments of this post or drop me a DM over on Instagram (@lixmheeley)



I originally wanted to cop the Yellow colour way of this belt, but unfortunately i missed the drop and this would have meant i would have had to pay resell, which was anywhere between £195 and £250. I chose to wait for this white colour way to drop as an alternative and when the yellow re-relseases, i will defiantly be copping that one too as i am super happy with the overall look and quality of the belt.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig